Tuesday 27 September 2011

Anne Hathaway Discovers Boner Cure!


Anne Hathaway on the set of "Dark Knight Rises"
Keep your eyes closed, there may be a mirror around and you don't want to see how you look
 Had you told me just a few hours ago that Anne Hathaway in a Catwoman suit would have boner-shrinking properties I would have punched you in your mouth.  Punched you good!  And yet one glance at the above pic and I stand corrected.  Remember when this was the worst Catwoman you'd ever seen?

Haminahaminahamina
 Yeah.  I know.  I never thought I'd be looking at that with feelings of nostalgia.  My God, I miss Eartha Kitt so much right now that I'm actually considering downloading Boomerang for masturbation purposes.  Seriously.  Just to prove to myself that I can still get a hard on.  How difficult is it to dress Hathaway here in black leather and make it sexy, this shit ain't calculus!

No comments:

Post a Comment