Tuesday 20 September 2011

Avenger's Awesome, All Used Up. Sorry Clint.

I know that the uniforms for the Avengers are no doubt a costly lot, what with Iron Man's armour, Mjolnir, and pre-ripped purple pants for Dr Banner, but is this really the best they could do for Hawkeye?  What happened, did the costume master spend all the cash before it came to this uniform and just steal something from Daredevil, cut off the arms and slap it on Jeremy Renner?  I mean really, take a quick look at the comic vs movie Hawkeye:

The 'H'?  It stands for 'Handsome'

                                                              VS

I didn't even want a mask, so there

I 'm thinking "What happened to Wonderman and how come he has a bow?"  I know that he's no Green Arrow but sweet Jesus, he's not Shaft either!  Giving this guy the Image treatment is a total slap in the face, especially considering he's going to head up the West Coast Avengers one day.  How they expect Mockingbird to ever go down on a guy wearing a vest is beyond me.  Maybe they should have put more effort into his uniform than the average citizens of San Fransisco put into their brunch outfits because if this guy swooped in to save me from a burning building I'd say 'no thanks, I think I'll just wait for Moon Knight."

No comments:

Post a Comment