Wednesday 28 September 2011

Grud on a Greenie and Drokk Me Running!!!

OK Stallone, put the script down...
I know I can be a bit negative at times, and for that I am sorry (that you're such a sensitive d-bag), but fuck the sour puss today because I just had a geek-gasm in my pants. There's going to be a new Judge Dredd movie and Karl Urban is going to star in it?!?!?  How the hell do I miss shit like this?!   Oh.  My.  Grud.  Now that guy's got one sweet mug but I hope they keep that helmet on him the whole time and avoid the problems that the original had.  Keeping Rob Schneider at bay is like half the battle right there.

You know, there are so many ways to screw up this movie, but who cares, I'm throwing caution to the wind and letting the geek flag fly!  This is sweeter than Umpty Candy, more exciting than Boing, and as invigorating as a freshly cut Stookie gland, and Grud willing this will be the stomm! 

If you can't understand a word of this, and unless you're a 35 year old virgin you can't, click here and here.

Where do I put this?  Do you really want to know lawbreaker!?

No comments:

Post a Comment