Monday 26 September 2011

Power Girl, Why You No Real?!

If there's one thing that I instinctively understand it's gotta be Power Girl.  How on Earth-2 can we not get a movie about this dame green lit?  It's like every time I watch a movie trailer Morgan Freeman is either narrating or starring in it.  Don't get me wrong, he's talented and all but come on, can't he just sit one out and let the studio devote a little time to Kara Zor-L?  Here's what she looks like by the way:

My eyes are right here
You see what I'm saying right?  She makes Wonder Woman look Maggie Gyllenhaal, who is so ugly that she  makes Jake Gyllenhaal look like Jamie Chung.  Who thought that chick would be good enough for Bruce Wayne anyway?  But I digress.  Hollywood, could you please take a few moments from rehashing and gang raping the entertainment from my youth to have a meeting regarding this?  You won't?!  Then screw you!

No comments:

Post a Comment