Wednesday 28 September 2011

Blue Beetle: Champion of Alliteration Returns!

$2.99? That's how much you're going to pay me to read this, right?
There are just certain heroes that cannot be reworked no matter how many bulls you sacrifice to Ploticus, the Roman God of good writing.  And if there's one in the DC Universe it's got to be Starman.  That guy stinks on ice!  But coming in only a second or two after him is the Blue Beetle and only a filthy commie would disagree.  I don't care if the cover of his new reboot had him punching Doomsday in the dick while curing cancer, he's more boring-er than The Accountants for Abstinence. 

I mean sure, they clearly clad him in an edgy new uniform and gave him new powers, but unless those gun-hands shoot candy into my lap or his new powers allow him to transform into someone more interesting I'll skip this title and just cram a stick in my eye, but thanks anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment