Sunday 11 September 2011

George Lucas You Monster

Not pictured: Sarlacc pit
                                            

For those of you not aware George Lucas is building a new office in Singapore (where I live) designed to look like a giant Sandcrawler.  Holy shit!  I just read that last sentence, is that true?!  Please tell me I didn't just make that up, because the same person that grabbed both of my ears and shoved Jar Jar Binks down my throat like he thought I had control of my gag reflex like Shyla Styles could not possibly possess the creativity to have something this gorgeous built! 
I'm feeling light headed.  Just look at it!  I bet none of the doors on the trash compactors on the detention level have locks!  Man, that would be awesome.  Personally, I can't wait until it opens because there are about 800,000 Muslim women in this country (all very nice and have great senses of humor), many of which wear headscarves that will make this look so much more authentic when they walk by!

Not Jawas, don't be a dick
What's even more realistic about this thing is that Singapore is actually hotter than Tatooine, so it's gonna feel pretty real.  I don't know when they're breaking ground here or where this is going up but I can tell you that it'll be hard not to throw eggs at it nightly until Lucasfilm fires that incompetent fat guy with the beard that keeps ruining Darth Vader.  "Nooooooooooooo!" he cries in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment